A 360 digital marketing strategy is a way to ensure that you find out where your customers spend their time online and target them through their preferred platforms. The importance of this is to cover all bases and reach bigger volumes of people.
This applies to digital advertising as well. Using different digital marketing methods will help you speak to all your various consumers and expand your customer base. A 360 digital marketing strategy includes the below to name a few:
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation is the practice of improving your rankings on search engine results to drive more traffic to your website. This is important as it gives you credibility as a business, makes you easy to find and increases brand awareness.
- Email marketing – Important for providing more information to the contacts on your email list about promotions, new services and any news about your business.
- Social media – Social media marketing lets you build a community with your consumers due to its casual and personal nature, connects you to your prospective clients and helps you stay up to date with consumer trends.
- PPC advertising – Pay per-click advertising is a model through which a business pays a publisher every time someone clicks on their advert. This helps increase brand awareness rapidly, leads more people to your website and helps gain new customers.
- Website – Website marketing is usually directed to people who already have an interest in your business. It helps with providing in-depth information on your business, what you offer and the work you do. Your other digital marketing strategies are responsible for bringing traffic to your website as this is where the final purchase decisions are made so, it is important to make sure that your site leaves no question unanswered regarding the value of your services.
It’s important to know each customer segment and alter the message so that you can engage with everyone accordingly. This will promote the growth of your business and make all your customers feel understood. A 360 digital marketing strategy works well for giving new product information, launching new products or campaigns.
Before you execute your 360 digital marketing strategy, ensure that your website and every other digital tool is up-to-date and user-friendly. Working with an integrated digital agency is very beneficial in the sense that it is cost effective and takes up less time. If we, as your chosen agency, understand your brand and your market thoroughly, we can use that information to create a wide reach campaign that targets all parts of your market.
Contact ATKASA Digital Agency for a FREE Marketing Consultation today on [email protected] | 011 024 3849 | www.atkasa.com.