The SA Property Investors Network (Sapin) has announced the lineup of judges for the 2021 Investor of the Year Awards. The third annual awards is being hosted at the Marriott Hotel in Sandton on 18 November, but can be attended virtually.
Investor of the Year Award team. Source: Supplied
“We are thrilled with the calibre of judges that we have secured for this year’s Investor of the Year Awards which include heavyweight property investors, influencers and seasoned business leaders. A panel of judges is the cornerstone for any successful awards event and these judges know what they are looking for. Their expertise will go a long way to ensuring a fair and credible judging process,” said Andrew Walker, founder and CEO of Sapin.
Entry is open to all South Africans over 18. Entrants must have invested in a property deal between November 2019 and August 2021. Entries can be completed online at www.investoroftheyear.co.za and the closing date is 31 August.
The confirmed panel of judges is as follows:
- Andrew Walker, CEO and founder of Sapin and The Property Academy,
- Vuyiswa Ramokgopa, CEO of the South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP) and chairperson of the National Property Practitioners Council (NPPC),
- Berry Everitt, group CEO at Chas Everitt,
- Nqabenhle Manana, a qualified CA(SA) with a career in auditing, accounting, taxation and the property sector,
- Dana Boonzaier, property investment expert, and
- Tracey Lee Miller, brand and marketing executive at Private Property.